Well done to the boys and girls from 3rd - 6th class who participated in the Cross Country Championships in Leitrim Village today. Each and every one of you did your school and yourselves proud.A great day out and perfect weather - a day for you all to remember as you can see from the rosy cheeks and smiling faces!
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Saturday, October 02, 2021
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Senior Room Pupils please bring a hooded rain jacket and an extra bottle of water.
Local FAI Development Officer Damon Kearney will be facilitating the session in our school.
Thursday, August 19, 2021
We are planning an induction day on Monday 30th of August starting at 11am in the school. This will give the children an opportunity to meet one another and see the school and to meet the teachers before officially starting school on September 1st.
- Parent(s) may drop child off at the school and enter building once social distancing and hand hygiene rules are observed.
- Face coverings will be required by parents inside the school building.
- This will be a relaxed session and pupils are not required to wear their uniform.
- Parent(s) may leave children at the school and return for "pick up" about 45 mins later. Session should be finished by 12noon allowing for drop off /collection time.
- Children are not required to bring food or bags of any kind.
Any further updates will be communicated by text message.
We are all really looking forward to meeting our new Junior Infants!
Monday, July 05, 2021
Please find attached the booklists for all classes for 2021 / 2022 academic year.
Have a lovely summer!
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Friday, March 26, 2021
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Tuesday, February 02, 2021
Leckaun National School is currently accepting enrolment applications for September 1st 2021.
Applications are available on the school website.
School Enrolment Form can be accessed by clicking here.
Admissions Policy is available to view here.
A hard copy can be obtained on request from the school office.
Enrolment packs can be posted or collected at the school by appointment only. This is due to the ongoing closure of school buildings.
Any parent who has a child, relation or neighbour that you believe may be interested in joining our school community next September, they could also pick up an enrolment pack in the office.
Call (089) 600 9185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information may be obtained by visiting the school website www.leckaunns.ie