1st March 2021
Covid-19 Response Plan click here
Covid-19 Risk Assessment click here
Parent Declaration forms must be filled in advance of return of pupils to school after any absence from school.
This is separate from the school absence notes which are still requested after absences.
This form is a new requirement under Phase 3 of Reopening School Buildings.
20th October 2020
- Leckaun N.S. Newsletter October 2020 click here
- Board of Management Agreed Report Meeting 15th October 2020 click here
- Updated HSE Guidance on Covid-19 Symptoms in babies and children up to the end of primary school aged 12/13 click here
- Parents might find this video useful in relation to classrooms and Covid-19 watch here
24th August 2020:
- Back to School Video for Junior Infants - Second Class click here
- Back to School Video for 3rd -6th Class click here
- Google Classroom
- Please view our updated Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) here We require each family to review to this policy in order to proceed with Google Classroom for 2020/2021 school year. The use of an online platform is part of an overall strategy to communicate with pupils / families following school closures last March. Contact email@example.com with any queries.
- Later this week we will send a form to parents where they can respond to this AUP. A hard copy can also be requested from the school office.