Parent Declaration Form click here
9th of April 2021
- The dates of absence are the 29th of March to 9th of April 2021.
- Reason for absence - "School Holidays"
- Date of return 12/04/2021
- We also remind parents of the importance of not congregating at or near school
- Face Masks should be worn by all adults on school grounds
- As per HSE protocols we also issue a reminder that if any child is presenting with symptoms of COVID-19 they should not attend school until 48 hours after last showing symptoms.
- Children should not attend if they are close contacts of a person with COVID-19, are awaiting a test or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Children should not attend school if they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus
- If your child is living with someone who may have COVID-19 they must restrict their movements.
- Children should not attend school if they have travelled outside of Ireland; in such instances parents are advised to consult and follow latest Government advice in relation to foreign travel
- We have been asked to advise parents to cooperate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.
More information can be found on the Public Health Guidelines on the following link:
We are all looking forward to seeing all the pupils on Monday next 12th of April.
Mrs. Gilmartin & School Staff
20th October 2020
- Leckaun N.S. Newsletter October 2020 click here
- Board of Management Agreed Report Meeting 15th October 2020 click here
- Updated HSE Guidance on Covid-19 Symptoms in babies and children up to the end of primary school aged 12/13 click here
- Parents might find this video useful in relation to classrooms and Covid-19 watch here
- Back to School Video for Junior Infants - Second Class click here
- Back to School Video for 3rd -6th Class click here
- Google Classroom
- Please view our updated Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) here We require each family to review to this policy in order to proceed with Google Classroom for 2020/2021 school year. The use of an online platform is part of an overall strategy to communicate with pupils / families following school closures last March. Contact email@example.com with any queries.
- Later this week we will send a form to parents where they can respond to this AUP. A hard copy can also be requested from the school office.