We are planning an induction day on Friday 28th of August in the school. This will give the children an opportunity to meet one another and see the school and to meet the teachers before officially starting school on September 1st.
- Parent(s) may drop child off at the school and enter building once social distancing and hand hygiene rules are observed.
- Face coverings will be required by parents inside the school building.
- This will be a relaxed session and pupils are not required to wear their uniform.
- Parent(s) may leave children at the school and return for "pick up" 30 mins later. Session should be finished by 10.45/11am allowing for drop off /collection time.
- Children are not required to bring food or bags of any kind.
Any further updates will be communicated by text message.
We are all really looking forward to meeting our new Junior Infants!